Monday, October 22, 2007

Misery Business

'Scuse the unannounced hiatus.

Its not that I was swamped with work or busy doing "important things". I suppose I just couldn't be bothered. And thats the truth.

I was dog sitting for a time, which made me a bit of extra dosh, which was pretty much immediately spent during a trip to the mall with mum. Worth every penny and every morning that lame old Italian whippet woke me up entirely too early.

I love shopping when you aren't looking for anything in particular. Its therapeutic.

I saw Tristan and Emily at The Bees Knees on Friday night. We sat outside and talked about music and what we were up to these days. It was actually really nice. Tristan and Emily were being all "cute and coupley" but I didn't find it annoying like I do with some people.

I'm supposed to be calling Lilly this afternoon.
Don't forget.
Don't forget.
Don't forget.

It's been so long since I last heard her voice I'm starting to forget what it sounds like. And that is saying a lot since she is from Reigate and has one of the strongest accents I have ever heard.

Oh, thank God I am a Manc.

Also, I thought I saw Evilfatbitch Marchel in the library today. Oh, Goddy, God, God, please let it not have been her.

Please.

She is the last person on earth I want to know that I'm back in town.

No comments: