Thursday, October 25, 2007

Silent Sigh

I wish my life were more exciting right now.

But maybe I shouldn't wish for that, because every time I have wished for excitement before it has always come in a bad form.
Dad shouts a hell of a lot. And he rotates between me, my brother and my mum, so we all get a piece of the action. He is the king of mood swings. I guess that keeps things interesting, even if its in a negative way that could lead to deafness and/or premature stress-related death.

Fuck it. I sure wish we could shout back though.

Today my horoscope says:
Pisces: Play by the rules this time, even if it'd be easier to take shortcuts. You can't risk getting in trouble now.

Not that I believe in all that shit, but gets you wondering, doesn't it? Especially when the afore mentioned father is so loosely hinged that it doesn't take very much to get yourself in trouble with him.

Boo hoo.

No comments: