Saturday, September 29, 2007

Silence Teaches You How To Sing

I'm an absolute fucking idiot.
Why do I never learn?
Ever?

Today I made yet another school girl error and suddenly remembered exactly why facebook stalking is,
a) Wrong
and
b) A very, very bad idea.

So yes, I only have myself to blame, but seriously.
Seriously. Did I really deserve to see an ex-love interest (David) engaged in a passionate looking kiss, just weeks after being engaged in one such kiss with me.

Fuck.
Fucking, fucking fuck.

And I can't even whine to BFF Victoria about it because she will be just as disappointed with me as I am. And she'll probably say that I am clearly not over him.

Which I am.

And she'll say that he is not even that great looking.

Which he is.

I can be slightly upset by the actions of someone I don't care about. There is nothing wrong with that. Its healthy.

It is.

No comments: